Rachel Alexander & Kiera Gormley for Jean Paul Gaultier HC S/S 2007
— (with of) free from or lacking.
Today’s Classic: The Angel of Death
1. By Horace Vernet (1858)
2. By Evelyn De Morgan (1880)
3. By Elihu Vedder (1885)
4. By Carlos Schwabe (1890)
5. By Marianne Stokes (c. 1890)
On a scale of one to “the letter å in Finnish alphabet”, how useless do you feel?
w in the Finnish alphabet song
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
Here comes one of my favourite parts of the year - August and September. Fully bloomed all around and it’s almost time to harvest… I spend lots of time in the woods and travelling those months, but never forget to get together my friends here, in my little cabin in the woods.